Helping you to overcome heroin addiction through my own experience, strength, and hope.


How to stop using Heroin



When you use drugs again after a period of abstinence you can not predict what the outcome is going to be once use again.

I thought I was slick I walked around using and abusing drugs and people and never once considered there would be consequences.

When big daddy H puts his hooks in you and you start your very first withdrawal you may find yourself doing some things you swore you would never do.

I mean like never thought I would be hanging out in roach infested dope houses shooting heroin thinking all the while that this shit was cool!

I told myself I would never go to prison and I did'nt until I was in my thirties then I think God said enough is enough and I went to prison.

Trust me you don't want to go to prison. I had to go a couple times do to nature of my addiction before I had enough of that.

Have you ever went through withdrawals in jail? Trust me this is not pleasant. If you are using and want to Stop using Heroin this is what you can do.

First of all you must take action if you want to get better. Start attending meetings because once you put down the drug you have to replace it with something positive.

This should help but if it is not enough then go to addiction treatment.

I will tell you this if you want to beat heroin addiction you must take action.