Helping you to overcome heroin addiction through my own experience, strength, and hope.


Recovering addict shares how to get through withdrawal and overcome heroin addiction


I started using heroin at the young age of 16. Now keep in mind that I did not become addicted overnight. This was a process I would use heroin in different times with my other using buddies but before long it became have a forming. I cannot tell you one I became actually addicted but I do know it was after using heroin for one year straight.















When I ran out and could not find any ways heroin withdrawal. Let me just say that it was no picnic .
or means to get any more dope I started going through what is known as

I tried many failed attempts to quit using heroin. Sometimes I just stay clean for a week or two but I always went back to my old use. So let me just say if you never tried heroin please never do. It is one of the most powerful and addicting drug known  to mankind. In my opinion it may even be worse than crack cocaine.

Anyone today that knows anything about crack knows it is one of the most addicting drugs there is in the world. Just one hit can get a person addicted for the rest of their life. I'm not saying heroin is worse but they are both terrible and nearly impossible to overcome without the right addiction recovery tools..

I have tried both and found crack harder to get of than heroin. The only way I was ever stop using crack was to start using heroin again and that's what saved my life was going to long term drug rehab.

Your best bet is to stay away from anyone and I mean anyone that uses any type of drugs whatsoever. If you follow this advice you have a good chance of living a relatively  normal life if you don't the alternative is jails, institutions, and death and keep in mind that they do not have to come in this order. I have been to the state penitentiary twice in jail so many times that I have lost count. I spent thousands and thousands on attorney fees to get me out of my trouble's and yet it was not enough to get me to stop using drugs.

It did little good because as soon as I was out of what ever kind of mess I was in I would return to my old ways and start using drugs again. My advice to parents is if your child gets in trouble let them suffer the consequences do not in I repeat do not bail them out of jail no matter what because this will only prolong them from getting the drug addiction help they need.