Helping you to overcome heroin addiction through my own experience, strength, and hope.


What will help get you through heroin detox



How many people are wanting to stop using and wondering how to go about it, plus I am quite certain if you are trying to stop using heroin you probably have wondered what will help them get through heroin detox.

Today I will share with you all some of my experiences and what has helped me to go through heroin detox. I believe the first thing that must happen is the person needs to understand is that we must surrender to the fact that we have the disease of addiction. Once we use we lose all control.

I tried to control my using for years I would quit doing heroin and switch to xanx and drinking and then back again. Oh and lets not forget all the prescription pain relievers I did too. Simply put this did not work it only made me sicker until I surrendered that I could not use any type of drug or alcohol whatsoever I could not get clean. Sure I could stop using heroin for a day or two at the most but this was the extent of it.

Here is an idea that may help get you through your heroin detox make plans to check into a heroin rehab you will have to give them a call and see when you can possibly go into treatment also tell them at this time you would like to detox from heroin and would also like to stay for residential treatment.

First thing that will happen when you arrive is you will meet with the staff and they will go over what types of drugs they are going to use for your heroin withdrawal. Once you start your detox nothing will be required of you so you can basically sleep or go in the smoke area and puff until your heart is content.

When you finish your detox for heoin you will then go to residential heroin treatment where you will learn all about heroin addiction and gain valuable information that you will need to keep from returning to active addiction. One thing I want to stress is do not get involved in any intimate relationships with the other clients they do not there is a old saying to sickies don't make a wellie anyway you will leave together and use soon afterwards mark my words on this treat it like a taboo.

Heroin detox video